1. Responsible entity:
FORCADELL CORPORACIO IMMOBILIARIA, S.L. (B60358926)
Pl. Universitat, 3
Data protection officer:
2. Purposes, legitimacy and conservation of the data processing sent through:
SUBSCRIPTION TO OUR NEWSLETTER
WORK WITH US FORM
BUDGET REQUEST FORM
SUBSCRIPTION TO RECEIVE OUR PUBLICATIONS FORM
Legal obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The personal data supply requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, to have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and / or provide the services that you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
3. Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is legal obligation.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of these consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
- Request the limitation of its treatment in certain circumstances
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at their postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to which personal data.
In case of discrepancy with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Authority ().
This website uses technical, personalization, analysis and advertising cookies, its own and those of third parties that process connection and / or device data, as well as browsing habits for statistical and advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, when treating the aforementioned cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information about them.
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee the security of said supplied data from alteration, loss, and unauthorized access or processing.
7. Updating your data
It is important for us that you keep us informed whenever there has been any change regarding your personal data in order for us to update it, otherwise, we are not responsible for its veracity.